Available Position: Customer Service Accounts Administrator - Vancouver, BC
Endeavor Design Inc. was founded in 2002 in Vancouver, British Columbia as a Snowboard Manufacturing company and today we design and manufacture three global brands selling to 35 countries and 2,000 retailers.
We are a small dynamic business that has a vibrant and fast paced culture. With our endless desire for adventure we are now seeking to expand our team to go to new places.
We require a standout Office all-rounder who will immerse themselves in their position, our culture and will add value to ensure the continued growth of our company.
There is great variety in this role, so the successful candidate will be a person who is flexible, can adapt quickly, wear many hats and multi-task with an enthusiastic 'can do" attitude.
PRIMARY TASKS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Accounts / Administration / Customer Service:
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable
- Credit control
- Managing customer account applications
- Preparing all information for insurance purposes
- Manage all info emails, providing service/ information for walk in customers, answering all phone enquiries
- Order Processing
- Manage delivery deadlines and customer shipping requirements
- Manage all customer returns – organize call tags and process return credits
- Control and process all warranty requests, returns and credits
- Inventory management
- Resolving customer complaints
- General administration
- Organizing office repairs, maintenance and supplies
- Sales support
- Administration and accounts experience (office based role)
- Customer service experience – action sports preferred, but not essential
- IT savvy – must be comfortable with using multiple computer programs and be a quick learner
- Excellent time management skills, deadline orientated with the flexibility and adaptability to changing work loads
- Be an excellent and professional communicator - by email, telephone and face to face. You must speak English as if it’s your first language
- A can-do attitude, and the natural inclination to solve problems and look outside the square
- A competent snowboarder with a passion and knowledge of snowboards
This is a diverse position with many skill sets required. If you are capable in most areas and want an exciting challenge to continually grow and develop, don’t miss out, apply now.
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume to : email@example.com