Available Position: Creative Genius
Endeavor Design Inc. was founded in 2002 in Vancouver, British Columbia as a Snowboard Manufacturing company and today we design and manufacture three global brands selling to 35 countries and 2,000 retailers.
We are a small dynamic business that has a vibrant and fast paced culture and is seeking to employ a standout all round creative who can assist in the continued growth of our company.
In this role you will have responsibility for interpreting and developing original creative concepts and approaches, and contributing to the development of digital and marketing strategies and overseeing multiple projects through production.
You’ll be an inspirational thinker who can produce and craft original and usable concepts and art direction in response to creative and strategic briefs; contribute to the development of brand and marketing strategies and manage overall output of the Creative Department.
PRIMARY TASKS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Taking art direction from the Creative Director and reflect it to brand and products for Endeavor Snowboards and Airhole Facemasks.
• Being responsible for all graphic design for both brands
• Producing specs and BOMs
• Assisting Product Managers with any production requirements
• Website design and application
• Print and web advertising
• Catalogue design and building
• Social media design and management
• E-commerce ad creative
• Product photography and or supervising outsourced photography; photo retouching
• Assisting in other parts of our small dynamic business
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
• Shopify and Squarespace
• Final Cut Pro
• Photography or an understanding of photography
• Freehand Illustration
The successful applicant will have 3 years in a creative role (preferably in the Action Sports or Fashion business) and must possess a strong working knowledge of digital design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process. Experience managing the creative process across various briefs is a must along with the ability to provide clear feedback to improve this process. Proven experience delivering world class creative work on time and on budget is paramount.
Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels is essential – you must speak English as if it’s your first language.
Being a competent snowboarder with a passion and knowledge of snowboards goes hand in hand with this position.
This role offers the chance to be part of a unique Canadian grown company that continues to improve and is always focused on being a leader in the market.
If you’re dedicated to inspiring and delivering exceptional creative work and want to join a highly motivated team, send your resume and portfolio (link or pdf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org